My First Motivation Letter

Hello, i’m Evita Nur Apriliana. I’m a student in SMA N 1 Karanggede. I live at Banyusri village, District Wonosegoro, Boyolali, with My sister and her husband.  I am the second daughter of two siblings. I like reading  and dancing, especially traditional dance.
 My father’s name is Kabul, He works as a Honoree in Semarang. My mother’s name is Sunarti, Her dream is seeing me become an english teacher.   She was passed away 17 months ago. It made me shocked and lost my life spirit. I’m very regretted  it, because I can’t see the last life of My mother, I didn’t also apologize to her yet  and made she felt happy. I envy with my friends who still life with their mother, but why most of them are not grateful and was angry with their mother ?. They don’t think , how if their mother passed away?. Really,  we will feel that something is worth when it was  gone, and  repentant always came at the last time.
After My mother passed away, I felt lonely. So I try to keep myself busy in My activities by join the extracurriculars. On Monday I join TKJ (Teknologi Komputer Jaringan), On Tuesday and Saturday  i joins Bantara (Scout), On Wednesday and Friday I joins ROHIS (Kerohanian Islam), and On Thursday I join KIR (Kelompok Ilmiah Remaja). But it’s only made me forget the grief for a moment,  and didn’t make the burden became lighter.
Then one day, My religions teacher, Mr. Juma’in, offered  me to join the  CERIS ( Cerita Remaja Islami) 2016 Writing Contest. At first I felt uncertain to join it, but he convinced me and ordered me to write the real story of my life.  I followed his advice,  So I told him about the death of my mother and my struggle that time, He agreed with me to write the story about it.
After that, Once in three days, He checks  My story development.  And two weeks later My story finished with the title “Tahmid Sayap Kupu-Kupu “. Two days before the story delivered, I and Mr. Juma’in improve and print my story until 4.30 p.m, Mr. Juma’in hoped very much  I become the winner in this contest.  But I didn’t win the contest and our worked hard was without  good result,  I was dissapointed with myself and  felt guilty to him. Since that our relationship was closer than previously, and He has become the place to consult about lesson extracurricullar and so my study.
After that I love to write so much, so I follow book review contest.  At that time I choosed a book entitled “Menumbuhkan Minat Baca Sejak dini” written by R. Masri Sareb.  In the book I find pearls of wisdom  that can inspiring me. It’s “ Verba Volant, Scripta Manent” which mean, All spoken wlil be lost, but all that is written will be eternal. But I also didn’t win at the contest.
I tried to think what was the cause for this failure?. After a long time I pondered, aware that I always begin pessimistic during this. I forgot if God gave according to our prejudices.  Join the next writing contest, I tried to write with optimism and according to my prejudices. It’s fantastic,  I can win the contest of write Region Legend at Boyolali and become The Best Writer.
The same thing happened when I follow  the audition of  Duta Seni Pelajar Boyolali 2015. I’m failed in the final stage of the selection, because I’m not confident enough. But when I signed up BBM (Belajar Bersama Maestro) 2016 with optimism, I can be elected and finally I went to Banyuwangi for studied  Gandrung Banyuwangi dance with Mrs. Temu Misti and students from all over Indonesia.
Really it’s amazing, because It was my first experience go Banyuwangi by train. Through this activity I can get to know about The Osing Culture, Gandrung dance, and some Object Travel in Banyuwangi, such as Coastal Boom, a tourist village Kemiren, Sanggar Genjah Arum, Taman Sri Tanjung, Batik House, Museum Blambangan, and others. I also have many friends, so there were from Padang, Palembang, Gorontalo, NTT, Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, Salatiga, Semarang, Bangka Belitung, and Tegal. Here I learned to adapt a variety of people who have characters and different cultural backgrounds. This activity lasted for 10 days, and the peak is staging the participants of BBM 2016 at Gedung Kebudayaan, Gadjah Mada University. On the stage, I am very happy can meet great people like Temu Misti, Ni ketut Arini, I Made Sidia, Amaq Raya, Sirajul Huda, Tom Ibnur, Sundari Soekotjo, Didi Nini Thowok and many more.
Dreams is a word that can apply a color in my life, My dream for the future is study for Continue in Diponegoro University  and received at the Faculty of Culture and language at English Literature or Indonesian Literature major. Because I want to learn how to speak in a good way. So that I could be a famous writer who produced best works and quality. I think write is very important because with writing we can express our ideas , and  with writing we can be useful to others.

 But not all of our deams can be real, we  only have to believe, to try, and to pray to achieve our dreams.  The same with what I did today, registering  Dahuni  Foundation Scholarship is one of my effrots to achieve my dream of studying in Diponegoro University. Because I sure that My father’s financial can’t  afford my study. But  I’m decided to optimistic, that I can continue my study because I’m sure that God will provide the best conditions and give help for His creatures. Who are good work.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mengenang Pesan Belahan Jiwa